Sunday 23 November 2008

Poem - Pacemaker 12 String Acoustic 1615

Pacemaker 12 String Acoustic 1615


This is an older guitar, 

and is really my mom's, 

although I play it a lot. 


It's at least ten years old if not older. 

I want to say it's an Alder neck, 

but I'm not positive. 

Good action, 

pretty 

darn 

thin 

neck


When I'm playing something acoustic, 

I always use this thing, 

despite it being a twelve string, 


which kind of chunks things up and makes arpeggios and picking hard. 


I don't have a six string acoustic, 

so this thing makes do. 


Good for just strumming regular chords, but it makes barres kind of chunky sounding. 


Not great for body tapping, but  



Very full sound



it's got good action. 

very, very well made, 

with no flaws at all 

right away. 


It has warped a little over the time we've had it, 

it does well live, and it seems to be holding up 


It hasn't worn at all, the finish. 

It does great. 

End of story



James A Bullion

November 2008

No comments: